Monday 17 December 2012

Continuing the Work

To follow up on my last post, I have also been thinking what I need to do in order to make the best possible impact in the work I do. Here's what I'm thinking and am going to do in my work:
  • Work with and encourage as many people as possible in the building to use technology as a learning tool.
  • Step back from controlling and focus on coaching the use the Learning Commons.
  • Continue to suggest ways in which technology can be integrated into learning tasks.
  • Encourage colleagues to share their ideas with each other.
  • Continue to build capacity to understand the learning commons as a learning space.
  • Run mini workshops and brown bag lunches to support teachers and students.
  • Continue to make the learning visible in the learning commons so others can see what happens in there.
  • Keep doing what I'm doing...
I also don't think there is any one 'correct' way to do this, I just have to continue to focus on good learning and teaching. Hopefully it will stick and others will want to continue the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment